RMB9,000 to RMB15,000 per month
+ FREE ACCOMMODATION teaching SMALL CLASSES of CUTE KIDS in China's BEST Cities: SHANGHAI, SUZHOU, HANGZHOU... DD Dragon English School
Please note that this advert has been placed by DD Dragon English School's Head Office. If an advert does not state the web address www.DDDragon.com and does not direct applications to tefl@DDDragon.com then you are not applying to DD Dragon's Head Office in Shanghai. DD Dragon is Western-owned, and the teaching system is user-friendly and highly effective. All materials are provided, so no lesson-creation is necessary. Every lesson has a Lesson Plan that you simply photocopy and adhere to. In addition, we provide comprehensive and free TEFL training (specializing in teaching young learners) with both an online component completed before you arrive, and an in-class component in Shanghai. On completion of the TEFL course you will be awarded a TEFL/TESOL certificate. Requirements:
1. Outgoing personality
2. One-year commitment
Note that prior teaching experience is not required, and nor is a university degree. At DD Dragon Children's English School we always: 1. limit the number of students per class to 15
2. have at least one BILINGUAL ASSISTANT teacher in the classroom
3. provide complete LESSON PLANS and an effective syllabus
4. provide HANDS-ON TRAINING Furthermore, our contract includes: 1. A MINIMUM salary of RMB9,000 per month for 25 teaching hours a week (no Office Hours necessary)
2. Overtime teaching at the rate of RMB120 per hour
3. A contract-completion bonus of RMB5,000
4. Free fully-furnished accommodation
5. Airport pick-up
6. A working visa
7. Paid training prior to commencing teaching HOW TO APPLY: 1. e-mail your resume and a recent color photo to tefl@DDDragon.com 2. please state a realistic arrival date for you to be in Shanghai for training To learn more about DD Dragon, please see http://www.DDDragon.com
Learning Chinese in China and making $2000-2500/m Posted By: Best
www.bestlearning.cn is now hiring responsible and charismatic teachers to fill positions in various cities in China. Our elementary English program uses award-winning McGraw-Hill textbooks, materials and lesson plans for an authentic and challenging academic environment. If you are looking for competitive pay, Learning Chinese at same time and enjoy cross-culture working experience in the fast growing economy in the World, THIS IS IT!
* Monthly Salary: Basic salary 6000RMB to 7000RMB ( $1=6.3RMB)
* Monthly Housing Allowance: 3,000RMB
* Hours pay: 35RMB to 50RMB per teaching hour on top of basic salary
* Health Insurance: provided
* Visa Reimbursement: F or Z are covered by company when apply in China
* Hotel: 10 days paid by company upon arrival
* Working hours: Total 35 working hours per week including 25 teaching hours and 10 hours class preparation
* Chinese lessons: 4 hours per week intensive language program by professional Chinese teachers paid by Company.
* Chinese national holidays off and paid
* Quarterly bonus 1000RMB to 3000RMB
* Airfare reimbursement up to 7000RMB; upon completion of contract terms Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
* Post-graduate teaching experience preferred, but not required
* Internationally recognized TESOL, TESL or TEFL preferred, but not required
* Candidates should be North American native English speakers
* Minimum 12-month contract
* Fun personality, love for children and meet parent¡¯s expectation of foreign teacher looks and manner
* Suitable for young graduates who want to explore overseas working experience and broaden world outlook.
* Not suitable for elder professor type teachers
Interested and qualified candidates please send application email to include: A resent photo, CV/resume, age and your skype name. We will schedule online skype interview with you soon.
Company website: www.bestlearning.cn
Recruitment office email address: email@example.com
REVIVE Your ESL Career @ TOP International English Schools - Harbin, China
Posted By: TOP International English Schools <Jacky0667@gmail.com
EXPAND your horizons with TOP International English Schools
EXPLORE new methods of teaching and development.
ESCAPE the routine and challenge yourself.
EARN CASH and RESPECT
ENJOY teaching in a modern state of the art facility.
We are TOP International English Schools, headquartered in Harbin, China.
We are seeking professional, motivated, experienced and aspiring teachers who wish to be team players.
Currently we are looking for more qualified English teachers in Harbin who should be required:
1) be a native speaker of English.
2) have experience in teaching 3-14 years old kids.
3) TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificates or other equivalent qualifications
*Competitive salary 6500 RMB/month
*Complete arrival and ongoing support
*Accommodation: free single accommodation provided with own bathroom and kitchen
*visa assistance provided
*Travel Allowance: 9,000 RMB p.a. for one year contract.
*Paid Annual Leave: 2 weeks p.a. for one year contract
*Insurance and health cover
*Free Chinese lessons
*Opportunities for advancement and a career path
Free Accommodation.Low living price,Food & Water & Power & Phone = Almost 1000 RMB per month.You could save around 1000 USD each month.
The new branch open in Sui Hua, original rurality city with peaceful life near Harbin,salary offers CNY 7000 there, all the other conditions are same.
I am looking forward to hear you soon!
Call Jacky at +8615004683185 / +86 450 87000222 between 9am - 6pm Chinese local time Tuesday ¨C Sunday or email me:
Check out Harbin life @ http://www.harbin.gov.cn/english/
Check out Top life @ http://www.topenglishworld.com
Full-time ESL Teachers Needed in Taiwan for July 2012 start!
Posted By: Hess International Educational Organization
Teaching English in Taiwan with HESS is a great way to experience Chinese culture and save money at the same time. With over one-hundred fifty HESS locations island-wide, we have much to offer our teachers.
We provide one of the best teacher training programs in Taiwan, all of your teaching materials, guaranteed hours and a competitive salary with annual raises and student return rate bonuses. Upon completion of follow-up training and your 12-month teaching contract, you will also receive the HESS TEFL Certificate.
Other benefits include complimentary airport pick-up and hotel accommodation during training, an interest free NT$30,000 set-up loan ($1000 USD) and housing location assistance.
All applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications and requirements:
1. Native English Speaker
2. Passport from the UK, USA, NZ, AUS, CAN, RSA or Ireland.
3. Bachelor's Degree of Higher OR an Associate's Degree with a TEFL/TESOL Certificate
4. One-Year Commitment
5. Criminal Background Check (upon offer of employment)
We have positions throughout Taiwan offering a variety of lifestyles and ensuring we can accommodate couples or friends who wish to live or work together. Our Overseas Recruiting Managers are former Hess teachers who will walk you through your application, planning for your year in Taiwan and assisting with your pre-arrival documents. Once here, we organize all of your documentation for legal employment within Taiwan and at HESS.
Curricula and materials are provided, local co-teachers assist you in the classroom and our foreign teacher management structure provides ongoing living and teaching support. Successful teachers can choose to renew their yearly contracts or choose to explore the opportunities for advancement (curriculum writing, management, training, marketing and more!)
HESS offers (3) different contracts ranging from a minimum of 20/25 teaching hours per week. Working hours may differ from day to day depending on the individual school needs. The 20 hour contract is the best choice for those wishing to study Mandarin or allow more free time to make the most of their experience in Taiwan. The 25 hour contract is an ideal choice for those trying to save money, or those looking for a wider variety in their teaching schedule.
Additional details regarding compensation and working schedule are discussed further along the recruitment process.
If you think you have what it takes and are looking for a tropical adventure abroad, then we want to hear from you! Visit our website www.hess.com.tw , for more details and to access our online application.
Free training +free housing +airfare to start a new life style in China! 20 Full time Conversational English teaching positions with the 24/7 support of the Buckland Group Posted By: Buckland Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Free training +free housing +airfare to start a new life style in China! 20 Full time oral English teaching positions with the 24/7 support of the Buckland Group
- No degree necessary! No teaching experience necessary!
(English Teacher positions and paid Intern positions)
- 5 or 11 month contracts - Starting in late August, 2012
What our Culture Exchange-Teaching Program offers:
* Free visa service: visa invitation letters, work permit and resident permit sponsorship, visa updates
* Free housing: furnished private apartment with all the utilities (phone, TV, air-con, kitchenry, fridge, water heater, western toilet, internet, etc.)
* Airfare reimbursement and assistance
* Teacher training, culture orientation, and post-training teacher assistance
* Reliable, quality working conditions guaranteed
* Up to 200 RMB per month utilities allowance
* Paid public holidays
* Up to 15 consecutive days of paid sick leave
* Mandarin lessons
* Free airport pick-up
* 2200RMB completion bonus for one year contract
* 4500-5500rmb monthly salary (after tax) for English teacher positions and 4000-4500rmb monthly stipend to Intern positions for teaching maximum 15 hours/week
* All intern positions will also be issued a free TESOL certificate upon completion of one term teaching Read more about our Teaching Program here: http://www.bucklandgroup.org/sub/teaching_program.htm
Watch some fun videos of our current teachers here: http://www.bucklandgroup.org/video.htm
1. Native or native level English speakers
2. under the age of 55
3. In good health
4. Bachelor degree (only apply to English teacher positions but not intern positions)
5. TESOL/TEFL certified, equivalent teaching certificates or commitment to obtain Buckland Group's TEFL certificate upon arrival (only apply to English teacher positions but not intern positions)
All positions require a maximum of 15 teaching hours per week delivered to students. Some schools also require that you participate in English corner (open talking and games) for two hours per week in the evenings. You may also occasionally be asked to join in special celebrations and promotional activities.
Read more about the job details: http://www.bucklandgroup.org/sub/openings.htm
Read our sample contract: http://www.bucklandgroup.org/sub/sample.htm
How to apply:
For more information, please email a brief resume and a copy of your passport to
Ms. Ping at email@example.com Who's Buckland?
We are a TESOL teacher recruitment & training agency for foreign teachers in China. We have placed over 1000 foreign teachers in our 70+ partnered schools all over China since 1999. Every year we assist over 120 foreigners in setting up everything they need to start out teaching in China - from visas to apartments to plumbing problems - Buckland is there to help out its teachers, 24/7. Visit us on the Web: http://www.bucklandgroup.org/sub/teaching_program.htm
Excellent ESL positions in North,East,South of China, TEFL training for Newbies or new Graduates ,internship opportunity plus regular job position afterwards, in Guangzhou,Beijing,Shanghai, Shenzhen,H
Posted By: Chinajobsplacement-Enrich education-TEFLInternahips.com <Teachcn2008@yahoo.cn>
Date: Saturday, 21 July 2012, at 4:44 p.m.
Enrich education and Tefl internships are recruiting English ESL teachers for 2012 fall semester starting, English Teaching jobs from Three types of schools :
#International schools for Kindergarten-Primary students level,(our students are from Korea, Japan, Euro ,China...) Guangzhou and Jiangsu , school scedules for 5days from Mon-Fri, breaks on weekend, salary
#Excellent and good pay from Language schools for adult student in Beijing, Tianjin,Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai ,Nanjing, Hangzhou, more...
#University or colleges job opportunity in China...
-Competitively Salary, 8000-10000+
-Enjoy National vocations,
-Airfare Tickets reimbursed,
Qualification: Native of speaking English ,Male/female/couple, 20-55aged,
Ongoing, easy communicating .
One year job committee
Documents required at the first step:
One recent photo.
We opening two paths for apply,
#1,To apply by firstname.lastname@example.org for Candidates hold Degree+TEFL /TESOL /CELTA +Teaching Experience .
#2,If you are as a newbies for TEFL position but neither hold Degree,Experience nor TEFL /TESOL /CELTA, or only one you have of above three qualification , welcome you to attend our TEFLinternships program,and will earn a TEFL certificate + regular teaching job afterwards, here you can get more info by www.teflinternships.com , to apply from James@TEFLinternships.com.
Welcome and Good lucky!